User avatar

doodle:]

  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things

    Hiya, Youreit! I'm here to review your story! Here goes: There was a various assortment of beer, vodka, whiskey, and whatever vine the parents were stupid enough to leave on ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: cart race

    Hiya there! Becca here! M'kay, I almost didn't read this becuase it's in on big clump. This will put most people off becuase when they see it, it's like a ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...kind of

    Hiya Beth! My name's Becca! Glad to see you're back, even though I wasn't a member at the time or know you. So tell us... do you have an awesome ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member

    Heya Carl! I'm Becca! There's a few ways to make some friends! First is by groups. At the top of the page click on 'groups' and then find a group ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My minions!

    Please keep in mind that I'm doing this because they are cute and it's just for fun. With that in mind, please enjoy these not so expertly took photos! We ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    Go Evi! Congratulations.

    Jun 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clownophobia

    Hiya Curly! I was crouching down into the cool sheets, still in my boxers and white T-shirt. The breeze from the porch blew in the room as I stared at ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Oddities under an Office Block (Edited)

    Hiya Cotton! I'm Becca! Interesting story you've got here, but first nitpicks! Nitpicks; Today was the last day of the working, five-day week – which meant that tonight was Friday ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Xavier's Quest - Chapters 1-3 Posted

    Hello Merlin, I'm Becca! I am here today to rip your work to shreds. *evil laugh* Kidding! But seriously... Nitpicks; The sun was descending towards evening and shining through his ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone :)

    Hey Keeper! Welcome to YWS! How are you liking it so far? What kind of fantasy do you like to write? Things about other wolds? Mystical creatures? Etc. Do you ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: No Man's Land

    Hi!! Nitpicks; Christmas Eve, and I sit shivering in the trenches, my body covered in frozen mud. Try: It was Christmas Eve... Explosions all around me near [nearly.] tear through ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Immortal- chapter 2

    Heya! Okay, first thing: you have a really good idea here. I read the first chapter, and it was really good. Alrightie, let's get started: Nitpicks; I didn't have to ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Escape from Conel. Chapter 1; Over and out

    Hiya Daft Vader! I'm Becca, and here to critique your work! Let's get started! Nitpicks; Instead of its brother and sister planets in the Elexus system; Lexus and Harbourne, it ...

    May 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Coming Out in the End

    heyya hiya! Me again! Hey, I have a friend named Lydia! Lydia watched as the porcelain ballerina twirled gracefully around to the soft, tinkling music, never once breaking her faultless ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

    Hi Alyssa! It's nice to see you. Even though I've never met you, It's still nice to see you! :D Anyways, I'm Becca or doodle, whichever you prefer. Int-er-esting start ...

    May 14, 2009


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes